Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Starting Date: Immediately
When working for GraphCMS, you aren’t just working for a software company - in fact you are building the most advanced CMS worldwide. Come on board and take your chance to play an essential part in our journey. We are a leading innovator in the field of content management. By having solved the multi-device challenge with the most flexible APIs out there, our team of GraphQL experts is continuing to push the boundaries of the industry. As the first user-centric headless CMS, GraphCMS is a centralised content hub not only for editorial content, but also for user generated and artificially created content.
In the role as Business Development Representative (m/f/d) you would be fully responsible for our partner acquisition funnel. Your main responsibility is to qualify and develop partner account opportunities to join the GraphCMS global partner program. The partner program involves implementation / solution partners (software agencies, IT consultancies etc.) as well as technology partners (web infrastructure and Mar-tech SaaS). Are you willing to revolutionise the CMS world with us?
- Clear development path towards a senior professional role
- Continuous A-level training with in-house & external coaches
- Freedom to define and execute your own approach step-by-step
- Highly attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Regular company retreats and off-sites
- Financially strong investors such as Peak Capital or Paua Ventures
- Flat hierarchies, short communication and decision paths
You can expect the following on a daily basis:
- You are the first point of contact for our inbound partner leads as well as reaching out to our target partner accounts and prospects to convert them further down the partner funnel.
- Identify, prospect and qualify target partner accounts in our key global regions.
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversations and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in our CRM.
- Directly report to the Global Head of Partnerships.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing as well as Product team to develop new strategies to build a pipeline and achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in new partnerships.
- Further develop and improve the partner qualification process as well as the messaging.
- Proactively keep informed about the content and data management market and the general technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects.
- Work closely with our Head of Partnerships to further develop your own sales and technology consulting skills.
We would kindly ask you to apply even if you are not completely sure whether you meet our requirements. We believe that modesty is a wonderful thing and find your character just as important as your talents.
- First (1-2 years) working experience in a relevant field; preferably in an IT Agency/Technology/SaaS environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferable but experience and attitude more important.
- Fast-learner driven by action, initiative and eagerness to develop career in commercial tech industry.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised, proactive, reliable with good time-management.
- Competent understanding of latest technology developments and trends.
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical solutions such as GCMS.
- Excellent English skills (written, oral) + one other language, preferably German.
Does this sound like you? Then we would be happy to hear from you! Please send us your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
That sounds like a dream job, but maybe not for yourself? We would be happy if you share our job description with friends, family and your network.