Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) - in Berlin/ remote
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, who will help us improve the most advanced content management system worldwide.
Joining GraphCMS means joining an innovative and passionate team working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by over 40,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide and is the strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery, and Shure.
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace where teams are encouraged to be creative when solving problems and are excited to continue their professional development.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will serve as the primary liaison with our customers, helping them achieve their technical and business goals using our product. You’ll build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders per account, earning their trust and respect through your commitment to their success. Recurring customer meetings & an excellent level of service combined with extensive product knowledge will build a solid foundation for each relationship.
Our Customer Success Managers assist in ensuring successful launches, advise customers on best practices to ensure long-term project success, and help customers establish Centers of Excellence. Further, we define what success and value mean for each customer, to ensure that their implementation achieves their business goals.
Successful candidates will have a strong background in customer success management, account management, or consulting. You will also have proven success in driving strategy and achieving desired engagement outcomes with a diverse customer base similar to ours, which ranges from high-growth digital companies to Fortune 500 organizations.
You will constantly be in touch with both, business leaders, as well as developers, and other stakeholders. Having a strong technical background and experience with a technical product will be critical to your success in this role. You also will have similar interactions with your technical colleagues and will be provided training on our specific technology in order to set you up for success.
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers and serve as their advocate for GraphCMS.
- Guide and help customers at each stage in their journey with us - from onboarding to product discovery, implementation, initial project success, and finally to expanding use of GraphCMS within the organization wherever relevant.
- Develop strong knowledge of the product and our best practices, work closely with the product team on product delivery and feedback.
- Identify expansion opportunities with your customers and coordinate with our sales team to achieve win-win contract growth.
- Prepare, organize, and lead check-in calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers.
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within GraphCMS.
- Efficiently prioritize and address multiple requests from multiple customers.
- 3-5 years professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, account management, sales, or consulting.
- Familiarity with current web and mobile technologies in the context of project development.
- Success driving strategy and achieving outcomes for large companies is a big plus (Fortune 500, Global 2000, etc.).
- Experience with annual or multi-year subscription sales models.
- Experience working with solution architects and/or technical support teams to solve customers’ technical challenges.
- Listens and probes to understand, diagnose and understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others.
- Strong problem-solving skills, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Experience in a remote role or with teams located in a distributed setting.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests.
- Excellent German and English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CMS experience and knowledge (either as a developer or author) is a plus.
Working at GraphCMS
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications.
- Shape the future of GraphCMS: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes.
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware (MacBooks, multiple screens, peripherals, etc.)
- Dynamic startup culture.
- Competitive Salaries.
- Flexible hours and work-from-home policy.
- Regular company retreats and offsites.
- Personal growth & education package.