Frontend Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales) (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin or remote
Starting Date: asap
Joining GraphCMS means joining an innovative and passionate team working to build the most advanced API-first content management layer on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by over 40,000 teams worldwide delivering content to millions and powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
GraphCMS is searching for a Frontend Solutions Engineer to bring their technical expertise and creativity to our customers.
The Solutions Engineering team at GraphCMS is a core part of the enterprise go-to-market strategy. You have a passion for helping the fastest growing startups and enterprises in the world design and build modern web applications at scale.
GraphCMS offers a positive and open workplace where teams are encouraged to be creative when solving problems and are excited to continue their professional development.
As a Solution Engineer you will closely work with our customers to consult CTOs and Software Engineers on how to optimally use GraphCMS in their ambitious projects.
- Work inter-disciplinary with engineering, product, sales and customer success to support the whole customer lifecycle from a technical point of view.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers (ex. software teams, technology leadership) by providing product knowledge and addressing technical questions during the pre-sales, on-boarding, retention and extension cycle.
- Showcase developer functionality to customers as well as how modern technical frameworks work together with GraphCMS.
- Advise new customers on their solution approach, be it the initial GraphCMS setup, choice of frontend, or 3rd party tool integrations.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the product roadmap and the underlying technologies and use cases.
- Synthesise and loop back customer feedback and requests to the product team.
- Become a thought leader and advisor in data and information architecture modelling.
What We Offer
- An international and friendly team spread across 8 countries
- Great growth potential. A place where you can make your mark and advance your career
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and work-from-anywhere policy
- Company tech to make sure you're at your best (ex. macbooks)
- Regular company retreats and offsites (as far as possible during Covid)
- Previous experience in front-end web development or as a B2B solution engineer of an API-led software product
- Familiarity with modern web technologies (ex. React, GraphQL, Gatsby, Vercel), software development approaches (ex. microservice architecture, serverless) and, optimally, database architecture
- Genuine interest in how our customers and prospects have chosen to build their software infrastructure
- Passion for working with cutting-edge technology
- A people person who enjoys helping solve problems and growing our clientbase
- Highly proficient with communicating in spoken and written English
- Great to have: experience with SaaS products targeting enterprise customers