Sales Development Representative - in Berlin (m/f/d)
Starting Date: asap
When working for GraphCMS, you aren’t just working for a software company - in fact you are building the most advanced CMS worldwide. Come on board and take your chance to play an essential part in our journey.
We are the leading innovator in the field of content management. By having solved the multi-device challenge with the most flexible APIs out there, our team of SaaS-experts and GraphQL early adopters is continuing to push the boundaries of the industry. As the first user-centric headless CMS, GraphCMS is a centralized content hub not only for editorial content, but also for user generated and artificially created content.
In the role as Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) you would be fully responsible for our Inbound Sales structures. Your main responsibility is to qualify and develop business opportunities generated by our marketing team. Are you willing to revolutionize the CMS world with us?
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Highly attractive compensation packages (incl. VSOP)
- Regular company retreats and off-sites
- Financially strong investors such as Peak Capital or Paua Ventures
- Flat hierarchies and short communication and decisions path
You can expect the following on a daily basis:
- Educate, qualify and develop warm inbound prospects (ex. new free users, marketing qualified leads) to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research GraphCMS prospects to identify possible problems GraphCMS can address and solve
- Collaborate with Account Executives to schedule prospect calls, meetings and demos
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation or online and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in our CRM
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing and partner teams to develop new strategies to build a pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in new business
- Keep improving our inbound lead qualification messaging and process
- Proactively keep informed about the content and data management market and the general technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects
- Join the meetings of Account Executives to further develop your own sales and technology consulting skills.
We would kindly ask you to apply even when you are not completely sure whether you meet our requirements. We believe that modesty is a wonderful thing and find your character at least as important as your talent.
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally 1+ years of professional experience (can also include internships)
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Willingness to learn and implement new sales techniques, open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
Does that sound like you? Then we would be happy to hear from you! Please send us your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
That sounds like a dream job, but maybe not for yourself? We would be happy if you share our job description with friends, family and network.