Senior People/ HR Manager (m/f/d)
Starting Date: Immediately
Joining GraphCMS means joining an innovative and passionate team working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by over 40,000 teams worldwide delivering content to millions across the world and powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
GraphCMS is searching for a Senior People/ HR Manager to bring their expertise and creativity to the team.
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace where teams are encouraged to be creative when solving problems and are excited to continue their professional development. You will be the major point of contact for our team for all HR topics and will primarily work on the following areas:
Recruiting & Employer Branding:
- You are the trusted partner of the department leads and help them in attracting and recruiting top talent.
- You design and optimize different channels, create content, and ensure all candidate communication is on-brand.
- You know how to find and attract top candidates. You proactively monitor the market for candidates and build up and maintain a talent pipeline.
- You manage our recruitment process: from employer branding to collaborating with the department heads and leading the vacancy management, actively sourcing candidates, CV checks, first structured phone interviews to managing the internal process and sending out the job offer.
- You match candidates with our business strategy and our culture.
- You ensure a transparent and smooth experience for every candidate. Fast feedback and follow-ups are key.
- You develop a first-class people on-boarding program.
- You measure and report on the performance of the business through the use of personal metrics (performance management system) to drive transparency and accountability for personal performance. You support our team with performance management.
- You help to develop clear career paths for our team and help them to grow within their role at GraphCMS.
- Provide advice and guidance on objective settings, promotions, and career development.
- You establish a remote-first team & working culture and drive our diversity initiatives.
- You drive organizational change and help to develop and implement better HR management practices.
- You build a valuable relationship between the HR department and co-employees.
- You challenge the organizational structure and propose changes.
- You help organize activities for the team (team buildings, offsites, etc.).
- You build scalable HR Operations with tools & service providers.
- You have a successful and proven track record in HR, ideally covering the above areas of recruiting, employer branding, performance management, and organizational development.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience post-graduation, preferably in a fast-growing scale up.
- You have a degree in psychology, HR management, or business administration with an organization studies/people management focus.
- You have excellent communication skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a team player who can work independently and facilitate change.
- Time management and juggling priorities are second nature to you.
- You’re analytical and great at problem-solving.
- Ideally possess broad German labor law knowledge or European labor law knowledge.
- Excellent English skills (written, oral), preferably excellent German skills.