Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Starting Date: asap
Joining GraphCMS means joining an innovative and passionate team working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by over 40,000 teams worldwide delivering content to millions across the world and powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
GraphCMS is searching for a Solution Architect to bring their technical expertise and creativity to the Sales team.
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace where teams are encouraged to be creative when solving problems and are excited to continue their professional development.
As a Solution Architect you will closely work with a Senior Sales Executive on winning new enterprise customers, and consulting CTOs and Software Engineers on how to optimally use GraphCMS in their ambitious projects. Your prior experience as a Solution Architect or a Software Developer will help you shape the future of our rapidly growing company.
- Work closely with the sales team to support the sales process from a technical point of view
- Help win and onboard new enterprise customers to GraphCMS
- Be a trusted technical advisor to prospective customers (ex. software teams, technology leadership) by providing product knowledge and addressing technical questions during the sales cycle
- Showcase developer functionality to prospects as well as how modern technical frameworks work together with GraphCMS.
- Advise new customers on their solution approach, be it the initial GraphCMS setup, choice of frontend, or 3rd party tool integrations.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the product roadmap and the underlying technologies and use cases.
- Work on content modeling, schema best practices, and projects specific to our prospects’ and customers’ needs.
- Conduct technical workshops and on-boardings pre- and post sales to convey product knowledge
What We Offer
- An international and friendly team spread across 8 countries
- Great growth potential. A place where you can make your mark and advance your career
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and work-from-anywhere policy
- Company tech to make sure you're at your best (ex. macbooks)
- Regular company retreats and offsites
- Previous experience in front-end web development or as a B2B solution architect of an API-led software product
- Familiarity with modern web technologies (ex. React, GraphQL, Gatsby, Vercel), software development approaches (ex. microservice architecture, serverless) and, optimally, database architecture
- Genuine interest in how our customers and prospects have chosen to build their software infrastructure
- Passion for working with cutting-edge technology
- A people person who enjoys helping solve problems and growing our clientbase
- Highly proficient with communicating in spoken and written English
- Great to have: experience with SaaS products targeting enterprise customers